Spinach and Feta Fritters
- Blanch spinach in boiling water, then cool, chop, and squeeze water out of it.
- In bowl, combine spinach, mint, chives, crumbled feta, flour, salt and 1 egg.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat with enough olive oil to cover its bottom.
- Place scoops of spinach mixture into pan, and press to flatten into disk.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flip, and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes until crispy.
- Stack fritters on plate, fry eggs sunny-side up, and place eggs on top of fritters.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.