Spicy Shrimp Pasta with Watercress
Enjoy the peppery crunch of watercress and all the health benefits of the most nutrient-dense vegetable on the planet with this delicious recipe.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti to the pot. Cook, occasionally stirring until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the produce.
- Mix 4 TBSP butter, 1 TSP garlic salt, and 1 TSP basil. Set to the side.
- Slice Zucchini and Chilli Pepper.
- Heat a large pan and drizzle EVOO.
- Add Zucchini and Chilli Pepper to the pan, stirring occasionally until the Zucchini is lightly brown (about 2-3 minutes).
- Push the Zucchini mix to one side of the pan and add a hefty drizzle of EVOO to the empty side.
- Mix in the shrimp, stirring occasionally until opaque and cooked through (about 3-4 minutes).
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Add drained spaghetti, garlic herb butter, and reserved pasta cooking water to the pan with shrimp and Zucchini mix.
- Stir and add 1 Cup of Watercress, stirring until pasta thickens (about 1-2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup of Watercress and Parmesan cheese.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.