Roasted Chicken with Watercress Chimichurri
For the Roasted Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet on stove over medium heat with ¼ cup olive oil, and place chicken in skin-side down.
- Allow chicken to cook for 3-4 minutes on stove, and then place entire pan in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Flip chicken and allow it to rest in pan until time to serve.
For the Watercress Chimichurri:
- Combine garlic, onion and remaining olive oil in blender, and blend until slightly chunky.
- Add watercress and vinegar, and blend until all watercress is finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve on top of Roasted Chicken.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.